a0K1p00000aoXBKEA2 14 Viewed
What are you offered?
In addition to a monthly salary up to45,000 HKD per month, the following is offered:
• working hours from 10 am to 6 pm;
• Working days limited to Monday to Friday;
• Medical insurance and MPF;
• Opportunity to learn about backend software;
• 15 days of annual leaves.
What is expected of you?
In addition to a University degree, the following is expected:
• At least 4 years’ experience in front-end software development
• Ability to coach and educate junior software developers
• Ability to communicate in both English and Cantonese;
• Bonus, experience with any other backend OO programming language.
Where are you going to work?
As a software developer, you are joining the core team in Hong Kong. The companies have multiple offices in different continents. Although the software development part is conducted in Hong Kong. In the past 10 years, they have been working with companies such as Visa, MasterCard, WeChat, China Union Pay and many more. Your frontend IT team consists of several junior and senior developers. Meanwhile, you communicate with the backend team with a diverse background in different programming languages. In order for good communication, they have a very informal culture and follow the scrum methodology for planning.
Learn more or apply directly?
Does the suit you well and do you want to start a new challenging job? If you want to apply directly, click on the 'Apply' button. Are you enthusiastic but still have doubts? Alternatively, are you just not meeting all the requirements? Feel free to contact us via 35 11 62 64 or mail me at Davit.Seng@ardekay.com.
+852 35 11 62 61