Java Developer | European luxury travel application | Urgent
a0K1p00000bAhaPEAS 168 Viewed
DescriptionWhat will you do as a Java Developer?
What are you offered?
In addition to a monthly salary up to 45,000 HKD per month, the following is offered:
• European styled work-life balance;
• Working days limited to Monday to Friday;
• Overtime is very rare;
• Informal working atmosphere;
• Health insurance package.
What is expected of you?
In addition to a University degree, the following is expected:
• Minimum 1 year of experience with OO programming languages (fresh graduates are also welcome);
• Experience with backend Java or python development (is a plus, not a must);
• Able to work independently;
• Able to propose new ideas and suggestions;
• Travel enthusiast.
Where are you going to work?
As a Java/ Python developer, you will work at the office in Kowloon Bay. The company is founded in 2003, its mission is to share the very best of European culture around the world. Sophisticated globetrotters, lovers of gastronomy, high fashion aficionados and whom all appreciate the finer things in life. They made a travel application to help users to plan what to see, where to shop or where to relax during their next visit. In 2010 they started with their well-received luxury magazine with subscribers in Shanghai and Hong Kong. The company believes in healthy work-life standards, allowing employees to take their responsibilities for their targets. Although, employees who are caught overtime are often sent home instead.
Learn more or apply directly?
Does the suit you well and do you want to start a new challenging job? If you want to apply directly, click on the 'Apply' button. Are you enthusiastic but still have doubts? Alternatively, are you just not meeting all the requirements? Feel free to contact us via 35 11 62 64 or mail me at Davit.Seng@ardekay.com.
+852 35 11 62 61