PHP Developer | Education software | HK Island
a0K1p00000bCmtJEAS 187 Viewed
DescriptionWhat will you do as a PHP Developer?
What is offered to you as a Developer?
In addition to a monthly salary up to 35,000 HKD per month, the following is offered:
• Besides standard 15 annual leave, another 5 mandatory paid leave during CNY and Xmas;
• Working days limited to Monday to Friday
• Guarantee no OT
• International and Informal work environment
• Training budget of 5K per year;
• Experienced software developers that share their knowledge.
What is expected of you?
In addition to a higher degree or higher, the following is expected:
• Good level in written and spoken English;
• Enjoy team events;
• Bonus, You get annoyed by useless web portals.
Where are you going to work?
As a PHP developer, you are going to work on a private school kindergarten to grade 12 students. The school has been operating in HK since the ’60s and offer a multi-cultural environment for the students. You are going to work in an IT team of 10 software developers, including backend, frontend and mobile developers. Following a structured scrum methodology. Besides going on home in time, you are asked to participate in team events with the staff during working hours.
Learn more or apply directly?
Does the suit you well and do you want to start a new challenging job? If you want to apply directly, click on the 'Apply' button. Are you enthusiastic but still have doubts? Alternatively, are you just not meeting all the requirements? Feel free to contact us via 35 11 62 01 or mail me at Davit.Seng@ardekay.com.
|City||Hong Kong Island|
+852 3511 6259